First Families of Logan County, Kentucky
September 1 @ 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Is your family among the first families of Logan County, Kentucky? Those who share kinship with the family of Frank & Jesse James may qualify for membership. You now have an opportunity in 2017 to have yourself and your family officially recognized.
The following is the most up-to-date list of Logan County’s First Family Ancestors. If you can link yourself to any one (or more) of these couples, drop a line to the Logan County Genealogical Society. They will get you started with the paperwork necessary to receive your official recognition.
- Anderson, Leonard and Rosann Hadden
- Barker, Ananias and Leathea Wood
- Baugh, John and Elizabeth Taylor
- Blanchard, Thomas and Elizabeth Westray
- Browning, William and Sally Browning
- Epley, Jacob Fritz and Susan Crisel
- Ewing, John and Martha Baker
- Farmer, Conrad and Mary Huffines
- Foster, Anthony and Rose Coleman
- Hogan, John and Molly Mauzey
- Long, John Slaughter and Ann Elizabeth Foster
- Lyne, Timothy and Mary Duncan
- Mansfield, Elijah and Susan Pierce
- Marshall, Samuel W. and Rosa Blanchard
- Maulding, Morton and Mary Pennington
- Page, Leonard and Jenny Hodges
- Poor, Drury Woodson and Elizabeth Ellen Britt
- Westray, Simon Benjamin and Mary Saunders
- Wilkins, Richard Craven and Mary Herndon
- Williams, Daniel and Nancy Shelton
REGARDING DRURY WOODSON POOR OF THE FAMILY OF FRANK & JESSE JAMES
Here’s a complimentary ebook (444 pages) courtesy of Stray Leaves, the official website for the family of Frank & Jesse James. This ebook shows the known descendants and kinship of Drury Woodson Poor. His kinship numbers almost 29,000 cousins.
This ebook may help you define your kinship to D.W. Poor and your eligibility for membership among the First Families of Logan County, Kentucky.
Logan County Genealogical Society in Russellville, Kentucky