Employing scientific forensic analysis, Mark David Bampton of Great Britain further debunks the Bob Ford/Jesse James photo hoax made infamous by tintype seller Sandy Mills, artist Lois Gibson, and their enablers.
FREE DOWNLOAD the entire paper HERE or to read in larger pdf format. HOVER over the cover image below to turn the page.
ABOUT MARK BAMPTON:
“I was born and have always lived in the UK. Since 2000, I have lived in Ampthill, which is a small Georgian town in Bedfordshire.
“From my formative years, I was interested in a mixture of the arts and technical subjects, moving on to complete an art foundation course. There I decided to pursue a career in industrial design, combining both artistic and technical demands.
“My career progressed into product engineering and development. I became interested in quality management and moved into this discipline through establishing management systems and achieving ISO9001 certification for my employers. This included some project management.
“I have always worked in manufacturing industries, involving automotive accessories, motorcycle and industrial safety equipment, though the majority of my time has been spent in the medical device manufacturing industry.”
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Industrial Design, Class 2 (1) Honours
Diploma in Management Studies, with Distinction
Prince 2 Project Management
- Lost Jesse James/BobFord Photo – Not Lost, Not Authenticated
- Bob Ford-Jesse James Photo Hoax Cabal
- Burley Auction Gallery Partners in Jesse James Hoax
- Defamation Alleged by Burley Auction Gallery
- Lois Gibson-Sandy Mills Tintype Controversy Puzzles Great Britain – but not for long
- Mark Bampton’s Analysis of the Claimed Jesse James Ambrotype